It catches my attention and its relates about my experiences, that’s why I have copied and put this facebook post from Jadee Dafielmoto.
I’m pretty much sure, you can relate to any of his reasons, why someone say no, or got basted in pursuing/suitoring someone we like or we love.
How to BASTED a manliligaw in facebook in a nice way (Bakit di ka crush ng crush mo) – by jadee Dafielmoto
1. Im taken (Kahit hindi naman)
– To avoid further conversation act as if you’re loyal and trusthworthy
2. You’re too good for me
– Kahit alam naman natin lahat na you’re far way to better than him. Dahil wala ngang spark kantahan mo nalang siya ng PAGDATING NG PANAHON by Aiza Seguerrra.
3. Ayaw kita saktan
– Sinaktan mo na siya pagkasabi mo pa lang nag break-up line na eto, atleast hindi mo siya pinaasa
4. May FOREVER sa pagkakaibigan
– Yung wala ka talagang na feel na libog kahit ang gwapo nya #Friendzone
5. I will be out of the country for good
– Easy way of saying, I cannot afford to spend my days with you
6. You deserve someone better
– Eto pinaka gasgas sa lahat, but also the most effective break-up line
7. Strict ang parents ko
– I do not like you, parents ko pa kaya ???
8. You’re so busy with your school/work
– Ako naman talaga ang busy hindi ikaw, I just wanted to pass the burden sayo. Mag status nalang ako sa facebook ng “FEELING TIRED” after uttering this line para kunwari affected.
9. My family practice same religion relationship
– Please don’t argue about religion and belief
10. I love you… Goodbye
– kasi either I fall for you naman talaga, its just that I found someone na mas gwapo at mayaman kesa sayo kaya better luck next time babe