Below is a list of countries where Filipino nationals or Pinoys holding Philippine passports are not required to secure a visa. Some countries may not require a visa prior to departure but will require one upon arrival at their immigration border. Extensions of stay are usually granted upon payment of visa extension fee.
Asian Countries, member of ASEAN
(Association of Southeast Asian Nations)
In a reciprocity visa free agreement among member nations within the ASEAN:
- Brunei Darussalam – 14 days
- Cambodia – 21 days
- Indonesia – 30 days
- Laos – 30 days
- Malaysia – 30 days
- Singapore – 30 days
- Thailand – 30 days
- Vietnam – 21 days
Asian Countries, Non-ASEAN member
- Armenia – 120 days, visa issued on arrival
- China, Shenzhen – 7 days, if crossing from Hong Kong, and is valid in Shenzhen area only.
- Hong Kong – 14 days validity
- India – 30 Days MUST apply for an e-Visa – Apply here!
- Iran – 15 Days, must arrive in these airports
- Israel – 90 Days -(Extend your Israel Tourist Visa) (Must Not Miss In Israel)
- Kyrgyzstan – 30 days, visa on arrival
- Laos – 21 days, visa on arrival
- Macau – 30 days
- Maldives – 30 days visa issued upon arrival
- Myanmar – 21 days
- Mongolia – 21 days
- Nepal – 21 days visa issued on arrival
- South Korea – 30 days, if arriving at Jeju Island or after visiting Korea 4 times with visa.
- Sri Lanka – 30 days, but must get an Electronic Visa Authorization prior to departure.
- Taiwan – 14 days visit and 30 days, if holding a permanent residence certificate or an unexpired visa from: Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Schengen countries, United Kingdom or United States. And must register online at https://nas.immigration.gov.tw/nase/ prior to arrival.
- Tajikistan – 45 days, visa on arrival
- Timor-Leste (a.k.a. East Timor)- 30 day visa issued at the Dili airport and seaport
- Cape Verde Islands – 21 days
- Comoros – 21 days
- Djibouti – 30 day visa issued on arrival
- Gambia – visa issued upon arrival, but must get prior clearance from immigration.
- Guinea-Bissau – 90 days visa issued on arrival
- Kenya – 90 days visa issued on arrival
- Madagascar – 30 days visa issued on arrival
- Mauritania – visa issued on arrival
- Morocco – 90 days
- Mozambique – 30 days visa issued on arrival
- Rwanda – 90 days
- Saint Helena – visa issued upon arrival
- Senegal – 30 days issued on arrival, invitation letter required. Visa available online.
- Seychelles – 30 days permit, must show sufficient funds & proof of accommodation.
- Somalia – 30 days on arrival, invitation letter by sponsor submitted 2 days before arrival.
- Tanzania – visa issued on arrival
- Togo (Togolese Republic) – 7 days, visa issued on arrival. Requires yellow fever vaccination
- Uganda – 90 day visa issued on arrival at Entebbe Airport
- Zambia – 90 days visa issued on arrival
- Costa Rica – 30 days Visitor’s Permit issued upon arrival
- Nicaragua – 90 days visa issued on arrival Caribbean
- Anguilla – 21 days
- Dominica – 21 days
- Haiti – 21 days
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines – 30 days visa issued on arrival
- Turks and Caicos Islands – 21 days
- Georgia – 30 Days, using eVisa, 90 Days VOA (ONLY if you have valid visa or residence permit from EU/EFTA/GCC, Australia, Canada, Israel, New Zealand, UK, US) – (Your Complete Georgia Visa Guide)
- Liechtenstein – 30 days visa free, MUST hold a valid visa from the Schengen States
- Kosovo – 90 days, visa exempted ONLY if you hold a valid Schengen residence permit or multi-entry Schengen Visa
- Serbia – Free visa ONLY if you hold a valid UK, US, and Schengen Visa
- Turkey – 30 Days (single entry), MUST obtain an eVisa (ONLY if you have valid visa or residence permit from Schengen Countries, Ireland, UK, and the US) – (Your Complete Turkey Visa Guide) – Apply here!
Oceania/Pacific Island Nations
- Cook Islands – 31 days
- Fiji – 120 days, Visitor’s Permit issued on arrival
- Marshall Islands – 90 days visa issued on arrival
- Micronesia – 30 days, entry permit required for stays over 30 days
- Nauru – 30 days
- Niue – 30 days
- Northern Marianas – visa issued on arrival
- Palau – 30 days visa issued on arrival
- Papua New Guinea – 60 days, visa given on arrival
- Pitcairn Islands – 14 days, entry permit given on arrival
- Samoa – 60 days Visitor’s Permit issued upon arrival
- Tuvalu – 30 day visitor permit for tourist is issued upon arrival
- Vanuatu – 30 days
- Bolivia – 90 days
- Brazil – 90 days
- Colombia – 90 days
- Ecuador – 90 days
- Peru – 183 days
- Suriname – 90 days
Note that while the countries above does not require Philippine passport holders to apply for a visa in the Philippines, some will require a visa (and issue one upon arrival) after filling an application form and paying the fees. You may be required to produce your return or onward ticket and demonstrate sufficient funds to cover your stay. Most states/countries require that passports have at least 6 months validity to gain entry.
Countries however may change their visa policy without notice. Please check with their respective embassies prior to travel.